Producción académica (2015-17)
- Time and simultaneity: Duration and virtuality in the philosophy of Gilles Deleuze
(M.T. Agurto, 2016)
- Assessing the influence of spatial clustering in free recall
(M.T. Pastor, 2015)
- Analysis of the Bergen Belsen VR/AR app by means of the virtual subjectiveness model.
(Pastor & Pujol, 2015)
- Sound and image integration for spatialized exploration of historical data using VR/AR
- Peer to peer computer networks as a model for social organization
- Biomimetic robot inspired in the navigational strategies of the brown rat
(Pastor, et al., 2015)
- Can cognition take place without a body?
- Technics, the ideal of progress and capitalism as religion
- Bitcoin and the ghostly character of money
- Machines will survive the apocalypse
- 20th century avant garde art & technology